Thursday, December 6, 2007

Banana Republic Merino Wrap Sweater


Where: Goodwill
Cost: $3.29

This is a brown merino wool wrap sweater by Banana Republic I found at Goodwill this past weekend. Someone probably donated it after accidentally washing it because it seems a little shrunken. But I think it works fine! I would layer a wrap sweater anyways!

I have been seeing alot of nice wool sweaters at my local Goodwill lately. It is finally getting cold down here so people must be cleaning their closets out.

One other neat detail about this sweater is that the sleeves are slit a few inches up from the wrist so it flares out a little. I hate sweaters that are bulky, so merino wool is a nice way to stay warm without adding any extra volume. The tie feature of a wrap sweater also emphasizes the waist making this style of sweater more feminine than your standard heavy knit crew neck sweater.

No comments: