Sunday, December 2, 2007

Houndstooth Banana Republic Look Alike Scarf




Where: Goodwill
Cost: $1


Went out yesterday morning (my usual Saturday morning route of my favorite consignment boutique and the Goodwill down the street) and I had some great luck. One of my favorite finds was this scarf. It is really soft with no pills and will look great with both of my winter coats. I thought it looked familiar. Then I remembered where I had seen it before:


Yeah. A similar scarf is on the Banana Republic website now for $49.50. Obviously the banana republic one is probably longer and better material. And it might be worth your investment if it is the only scarf you will buy for a few years. But I love scarves and buy several a year because they really add that something special to your outfit for not alot of money. So I choose to purchase cheaper ones, but more of them. The exact opposite of what you would want to to with shoes or other materials of clothing.


No comments: