Monday, December 3, 2007

Pretty Blue Knit Gloves



Where: Goodwill
Cost: $1

Not too exciting to many people, but I find pleasure in these little gloves.

I enjoy them because the color goes great with my red wool coat and they are longer than many of the knit gloves that you find in stores like Target and Wal- Mart. When it finally gets cold enough down here, I will feel pretty and feminine wearing them.


This is also a good opportunity to mention that many Goodwill stores across the nation carry overstocks from major stores in the area. For instance, my local Goodwill where I do alot of my shopping always has stuff that is from the Target nearby. These are often items that are new with tags and first quality. The stores get a tax break for donating them.

I believe that these gloves must have been originally from target. They were brand new, never worn and mixed up in a big pile of new winter hats, scarves, and gloves from Target.


1 comment:

Tiffany Maldonado said...

Your blog is great! It totally agree that great fashion can be found at discount prices. One of my favorite consignment store finds is an older Dolce & Gabanna handbag. You never know what you are going to find. Plus, when I clean out my closet, I do clothing swaps with my girlfriends. It's a GREAT way to get "free" clothes.

My Fashion Blog